The plan and development of chapel offices might just be perhaps the main exercises in your association’s set of experiences. One of the numerous basic segments of your structure achievement is employing the correct engineer. Your congregation ought to consider in any commercial architect 3-4 draftsmen or configuration/fabricate firms who have gained notoriety for building the sort and style of constructions you are thinking about and know about planning inside the spending range you can bear.
General Background Questions
1. How long has the modeler been doing business?
2. Which level of the association’s business is planning church offices?
3. What number of individuals does the designer’s firm utilize?
4. Does the planner have a substantial permit for the state where you expect to fabricate?
5. Does the draftsman normally church activities of the style, size and spending that you expect building?
6. Is the planner acquainted with the subtleties of your section and love style and what this may mean in building plan?
7. Does the draftsman have a particular plan style and how well does their plan style match what you are hoping to fabricate?
8. Does the planner mean to utilize advisors for this undertaking and provided that this is true, how are they paid?
9. Does the planner convey protection?
10. What are as far as possible for each sort of protection conveyed?
11. Will the engineer give evidence of protection should the congregation choose to employ the firm?
12. When and what was the engineer’s latest undertaking?
13. When and where was the draftsman’s most current task like yours?
14. May the congregation see instances of the planner’s past projects that are like your proposed project, including draws, photographs, plans and financial plans?